Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I Won!

LUCKY WINNER OF MY STAMPS "SETS"!!!!

WOW!!! First of all, I wanted to say "THANK YOU" for ALL of your sweet comments & thank you for hopping w/us! Since we had around 4000 comments between all of our blogs, I felt like I needed to reward more than just one winner! With that said, each one of my designers picked one winner from each of their blogs including myself so there were a total of 11 winners combined! I decided for the remainder "10" winners, I am going to send each of you my "Bonus Stamp" set!!! Here are the 10 lucky winners who will be receiving this set: Julia, Cathie (creativecutter.org), Myska, Gabriel Sandoval, Belinda (The Embellished Card), Suzanne, Felkatz, Kathy (the3es.blogspot.com), Kimberly (Kimberly's Crafting Spot) AND Janet!

CONGRATULATIONS LADIES!!! I WILL EMAIL ALL OF YOU SHORTLY!
Hugs,

 

 

1 comment:

Glora said...

I saw that! Congratulations and enjoy your bonus stamps :). Hugs- Glora