Friday, June 3, 2011

If you haven't checked out Kristal's stamps yet,  you really need to hop over to her blog.  

Stamp Party Preview Day 3 of 4 yay! 

http://www.gettingcricky.com/2011/06/stamp-party-preview-day-3-of-4-yay.html

Hi everyone! It's day 3 of my NEW stamp line release! I'm SO excited! I have ONE more surprise set to share with you tomorrow~!!
Today I want to share my third set Freedom Isn't Free. I created this set with my hubby who is a Naval Officer for sentiments just right for cards sent overseas to military members! Perfect for OWH, Operation Write Home!
This set features masculine and vintage type fonts that I hope will be versatile for you in sending your cards to thank that special hero in your life!

Semper Fidelis means Always Faithful used commonly in the Marines, and Semper Paratus is Always Ready used commonly in the Coast Guard--just for those that might not know!
Below are two projects I've created using my newest Freedom isn't Free set! Remember that $1 from every set sold goes to Intrepid & Fallen Heroes; an organization that gives rehabilitative services to severely disfigured and mangled members returning from the war. I remember seeing a guy who came home with almost no face. I cried; and then cried some more when I learned he was only 19 and engaged. His fiance couldn't even recognize him. Make sure you read about my charities when you hit on the Products tab at the top of my page.


Thanks SO much for letting me share a little of my DAY with you.
If you are interested in checking out this set or any of my other stamps, please click HERE or at the Products tab at the top of my blog. Right now I have free shipping during previews; and you will be the first to receive your set in 2 weeks!

No comments: