Wednesday, June 1, 2011

OFFICIAL PREVIEWS of my NEW Stamp SETS!! eeeeek! Day 1 of 3

Check out Kristal's Blog!  Love her new stamps.

http://www.gettingcricky.com/2011/06/official-previews-of-my-new-stamp-sets.html


Hi everyone! I'm SO excited! My new stamp set samples are here--and they are gorgeous! This is a dream coming true for me! Someone pinch me quick!
God is so amazing, and I'm giving Him ALL this glory! Thank you LORD!
Now I will be giving you preview release each day! For a Quick Look here are all 3 of my stamp sets in real life photo-polymer!
Today I want to feature Fashionable Friends! This stamp set is just perfect for any friend, fashion, and for breast cancer support!
Here is a look at my new stamp set Fashionable Friends. I'm taking pre-orders now and the stamps will be here in TWO weeks! Go ahead and grab yours before they sell out. I have only a limited amount of stamps on order. Also, I'm giving FREE shipping during preorders and a discount on the bundle! I also have a loyalty counts program coming, and your orders will be recorded for that!
Here we go....
Fashionable Friends the perfect set to celebrate fashion and friends. $1 for every stamp set goes to benefit Cancer Angels: those battling all kinds of cancer in stage 4. 90% or more goes to those battling cancer.
CLICK here to check out  Fashionable Friends
Here is a few examples I've made using this set:


No comments: