Wednesday, August 3, 2011

FREE SHIPPING FOR 72 HOURS - KRISTALS STAMPS

Don't Miss this! Kristal's New Stamps

72 hour only sale--free shipping--- Please  use code freeshipfor72
This was taken from Kristal's Post
Hi everyone! I'm getting excited about the new sets coming out--mid August! eeeek! So why don't we do a FIRST time ever sale! This is not something I have ever done--and might not ever do again--as I don't want to compete with my retailers....but to celebrate my first official quarter--let's doFREE shipping for your order of $20.00 or more. Just use freeshipfor72  as code. Email me if you have any problems.
Don't forget when you check out you can subscribe to my newsletter--I will be starting that mid August--and there will be some cool new things coming in the newsletter--so you want to make sure you sign up for that! I don't want you to miss out on the customer only stamp sets!!
Okay ready to shop--hop on over to K Andrew Designs.
Don't forget you can always visit one of my awesome retailers--they carry some awesome products you can add on with your K Andrew Stamps.
For those of you who have bought atleast 8 stamp sets of mine--GET ready--I have a super special set coming out just for you! Also, I did preorder a very limited quantity of sets 7-9 so those who ordered first, will get theirs first! woohoo!
Kristal's  NEWEST Stamp PREORDERS--for a limited time, you can get them at a discount and reserve yours before they sell out!!! I even have a Coffee & Tea set! Yay!!!




3 comments:

Mommy's Crafty Creations said...

Wow love them all!!

Veronica
mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com

Gloria said...

Four more days and I get to order them. Oh I can't wait.

Precious Hugs

Anonymous said...

fantastic stamps.. TFS