Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!




I just got all my cards. What a wonderful Mother's Day! We are going out to eat at the Olive Garden at 11:00. Can't wait. I have to tell you about my Son Ethan's Card, it made me feel good.


I opened the card and this was on the first page.


This is my mom, she is 30 years old.


She weighs 32 lbs. LOL (I love him)


Second Page -My mom is smart. She knows all about working (the picture has a computer on it.) Speaking of that, I do have to work when I get this post done.


Third page, My mom is sad when I brk my leg. The picture has him on the ground. (He spells just like his mom, can you tell)


Last Page - This is me hugging my mom, All my love to you. From Ethan. This made my day. I thought of Carolyn when she told me about her son's card. It wasn't has nice has mine. LOL


Ethan made me 3 things, I almost cried when I read the one. Hit had his hand prints on it.

Emily made me two every nice cards has you can see.


I can't wait to scrapbook this card.


Well I must get to work.


Enjoy your Mother's Day everyone.




The Bag ho!
:)

1 comment:

Babs said...

It doesn't get any better than that! How sweet! Happy Mother's Day!
Barb