Saturday, May 10, 2008

NEW LOOK

Well, I tried something new. Hope all of you like it. My life has been crazy this week. I have to do some work at home (Sheetz work). I did a road trip to Grove's and Scrapyard today with Tracy, Carolyn, Emily, and Elana. We stopped and Eat at The Dream. I was a little disappointed that I didn't get to see Stacy. I did pick up another Vera Bradly! (Love Those)

I would like to wish all the mother's a Very Happy Mothers Day. I just got done with my 6 cards that I started making on Thursday. I wanted to take pictures of them but I put them in the envelopes and forgot. I think I'm loosing my mind. I hope to get better at posting.

Well, I must get to work.
Check back tomorrow for a new post.
The Bag Ho!
:)
Link for the day! http://paperposies.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Lizzy said...

WOW! I like the new look! The Dream is one of my most favorite places to eat and I only get to go there about once a year. My mouth is just watering thinking about the APPLE CRISP! That sounds like such an awesome day, scrap shopping and the Dream....HMMM... I feel a road trip coming on!

Take care, Missy