Tuesday, July 8, 2008

My Baby Girl is Sick!






Hi All,

My baby girl has Hand, Foot, and Mouth Disease. Roger took her yesterday to the Doctors and today was her regular appt. so I took the day off to take her. She got two shots, one in each leg. I'm going to try and post a few pics. She has them on her lips, mouth, hands, knees, and feet. I feel so bad for her. The Doctor told me he's had alot of kids come in with this, But Elana has had the most blisters he's seen.
She wouldn't let me take many pictures.
Take Care!
The Bag Ho

4 comments:

Lizzy said...

Hope she is feeling better fast! It is so hard when they are not feeling well.

Take care.

Babs said...

Oh that's so sad! Poor thing! Hope she's better soon!
Babs

TracyDeh said...

She sure has had a rough summer so far! Poor little girl.

Anonymous said...

like a close up shot like the bottom pic but no diaper