Sunday, January 18, 2009

In Loving Memory















In Loving Memory
Last Tuesday I lost someone very dear to my heart. My Uncle Ross. I will miss him every day. He was loved by so many people. Like my cousin Bonnie said he was an AWESOME MAN, and that he was. He was an Awesome Husband, Father, Pappy, Brother, Uncle, Great Uncle, and Friend. I'm hoping that tonight the Steelers win the Football Game. My uncle loved the Steelers. He will always have a special place in my heart, he was not only and Uncle he was like a Father to me. I have attached a few pictures. You can tell he loved family. Please say a prayer for my Family.
TBH


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Once again, I'm so sorry about your loss and you and your family are in my prayers. At times like this I always think of this portion of a poem I read for my friend Maryann's funeral
...A loving heart stopped beating hard, working hands are now at rest. God broke our hearts to prove to us, He only takes the BEST!
You're in my thoughts - Barb

Lizzy said...

So sorry for your loss. Glad the Steelers came through for him! My dearest Aunt passed away over 18 years ago and not a week goes by that I don't think of a fond memory of her or wonder what she would think of how things are today. You have lots of wonderful pictures of him to scrap so that your children and grandchildren will know about what a great person he was.

Take care, Missy