Sunday, June 5, 2011

Simply Sunday Challenge: Vintage Appeal; any project that has a vintage vibe Ends 6/11

Simply Sunday Challenge: Vintage Appeal; any project that has a vintage vibe Ends 6/11
Today is another fun Simply Sunday challenge over at Getting Cricky and I want to share with you the paper bag book I made.  I used K&Company Scrap Pad to go, it had lots of fun stuff in it.  I also used my Cricut and Gypsy to cut everything out.   This book has a special touch, my Daughter Emily made the flowers.  I showed her how to make one and she loves doing it.  She told me I better make sure that I write in my blog that she made the flowers.   Thanks Miss Emily Sue, Love you!  

Challenge Details:
1. Post your vintage appeal project by Saturday June 11th midnight via the inlink tool. You will need to type your blog post up first and include a link to my blog in your post or photo serving description for inlinkz to recognize it. LInk to http://www.gettingcricky.com/
*Make sure to copy your exact blog post link
2. Pop up my Blinkie on your blog please and I'd love it if you subscribe/follow my blog, but not required.
3. Winner receives a $20.00 GIFT CERTIFICATE courtesy of Memory Miser
4. Come back on the 12th of June to see who wins!
5. Have fun and spread the word!

PRIZES for the Winner of the Simply Sunday Challenge:
Vintage Appeal

$20.00 Gift Certificate to Memory Miser




 Thanks for stopping by my blog!  

10 comments:

Bunnyfreak said...

Stunning album

JulieK said...

Great job! Your album is beautiful! Tell Emily her flowers are fabulous!!

Your Getting Cricky DT Sister,
JulieK

Unknown said...

wowo very nice! I have yet to try one of these!! love the vintage old thyme style of this!!

Kathy
Getting Cricky DTM
www.scrappingfelkatz.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

This is fabulous. You will have to show me how you made it someday. What cart is that scissor cut from? I just love it.
Hugs
Brenda Getting Cricky DTM-Coordinator
http://createbyburffrau.blogspot.com

Scrappymama Elaine said...

Your book turned out "AWESOME" ( can you here me sing the word?). Great job!

Your Getting Cricky DT sister,
Elaine

Kathy said...

Brenda the cart, I used was Sentimentals, I don't have this one but my friend left me use it.
Hugs,
Kathy

Squirlygirl said...

This is a fabulous book! You did a great job and so did Ms. Emily :) I'm still trying to work up the nerve to jump in this week!
~Hugs~
Becky your fellow DT sister
www.squirlygirlcreations.blogspot.com

Crafting Misfit said...

This is awesome. The color tones are great and Miss Emily's flowers rock!

scrapperbecka said...

WOW! That is so beautiful. I love the paper you used
Rebecca M
Getting Cricky DTM

My 3 E Scrapbooking said...

This is so beautiful! I love the vintage feel! Emily did a wonderful job on the flowers! Thanks for stopping by my blog over the weekend! I thought the same thing about the blog name the first time I came across your blog too!
Amber
my3escrapbooking.blogspot.com